- Our Mei Tais are small and light, made with natural materials and designed for greater practicality and safety.
- They allow you to take care of your child closely, making him active and participative.
- They are an irreplaceable help for sleeping and colic.
A natural spread position
The Mhug Mei Tai has a specially enlarged seat so babies offload their
weight onto their buttocks and not their genitalia.
• Their legs naturally adopt an open position without putting pressure on
• M position, ergonomic.Read Doctor’s quotes.
Correctly distributed weight
MHUG Mei Tai has a wide belt and two large padded shoulder straps to
distribute the weight of the baby across the adult's entire torso, without
straining the back..See all our Mei Tais
Wide collar: protection, support and discretion
It has been designed with a wide collar which serves three special functions:
• it protects the baby from the cold,
• it supports his head when sleeping and
• it hides him from prying eyes when breastfeeding.See all our Mei Tais
3 positions, up to 18kg : The MHUG Mei Tai can be worn in several positions and it is recommended by doctors and osteopaths as a good and healthy practice.
• Frog from 0 to 3 months
• Kangaroo from 2-3 months onwards
• Backpack from 6 months onwardsClick for photo tutorials