MHUG baby carriers are designed to give you all those benefits that a parent knows only too well: to care for and protect your baby without renouncing other activities:
- to establish a relationship built on trust and interaction.
- to develop your baby's intelligence, keeping him active and involved.
- to encourage better physical development.
- to satisfy his need for security.
MHUG is what no cradle, cosy bedroom or pushchair will ever be able to offer:
- gentle accompaniment from the environment of the womb to the outside world.
- a rediscovery of the parents' smell and voice and everything that was there during the pregnancy.
- well-being, because continuous contact promotes the production of endorphins.
- finding security through listening to the parent's breathing and heartbeat.
- the reduction of acid reflux and its associated pain.
- a remedy for colic and an invaluable sleeping aid.
- a way of naturally developing the child's autonomy.
- a valuable aid in postnatal depression.
With MHUG life is easier and a lot more fun because:
- you can move freely without worrying about stairs, elevators or crowded pavements, keeping your little one well above car exhaust fumes.
- you can breastfeed discreetly wherever you are.
- you can look after your little newcomer without neglecting his older siblings.
- it is good physical exercise for both little ones and adults.
- it is small and light: have you ever tried to put a pushchair in your bag?